Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friends :)

Woo-ha! the insane TM. what's TM? The TradeMark of "Trouble Maker". ha! I didn't know where that name came from. It was just popped into my head :p hehe well actually, it's because the 4 of us got into trouble ---> broke the school's rule , several days after I started my day as a NEW high school student! that was pretty bad eyy

yes, with Chelsong!! 1-0-1 WEW, I looked emo :s if you see me in real life, you'll know the difference
My left : Jessica Natania
My right : Florentia Adriani
yup. my best girls from junior high ;)




Circle : Levina Katherine, Axel Oswith, Stephanie Widyasari, Josefine Yaputri, Me, Febby, Intan Juwita, Thomas Andrew

aha! there they are. the ULTRAMITY was invented by Axel. I don't know, he's just so excited about glamorous friendship hahaha.

Those are quick reviews about my closest friends. recently :P

1 comment: