Saturday, August 7, 2010

MAD vs GLAD snapshots!

My teeth looks like dracula's
In front of my very own collage :)
blind mannequin :s
WHO's butt do I have to kiss??
my experimental shot
chill, it's just a temporary
head-banger,baby !!
are you thinking what I'm thinking? ha?


Irina Lazareanu's
I should put this inside my granny's photo frame


" I swear maybe one day, you're gonna wanna make out.
Make out, make out with me" ~ OneofTheBoys by Katy Perry

this post might looks a bit crazy or freaky or whatever, but I did enjoy those sick moments. bleh. And I bet you have it too. The time when you wanna be different, "weird', silly, or something else, just to express yourself. the other side or part of you. Kindda like alter-ego. I don't know, I mean that was the time I enjoyed myself for a few minutes. well I consider these photos as my ART pieces ! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment